1. Your Acceptance
• Although Edocate may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version on the Website. Edocate shall be able to, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
2. The Website
• These Terms apply to all users of the Website. The Website provides information concerning all aspects of Edocate, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Website.
• The Website may contain links or other references to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Edocate. Edocate does not have control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the practices, content or privacy policies, of any third-party websites. Furthermore, Edocate cannot disable or edit the content in any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly release Edocate from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Using the Website- Authorizations and Limitations
• Edocate hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms, provided that:
• You will not distribute in any medium any part of the Website, without Edocate’s prior written authorization.
• You will not alter or modify any part of the Website or the technologies incorporated therein.
• You will not use the Website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Edocate. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without Edocate’s written consent:
• Sale of access to the Website on another website;
• Use of the Website or its related services exploiting Edocate’s resources that are competing with or displacing the market for Edocate.
• Prohibited commercial uses do not include any use that Edocate expressly agrees to in writing.
• You will not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Edocate servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Edocate grants the operators of search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Edocate reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the emails provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
• While using the Website, you will comply with the terms of these Terms, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
• Edocate reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
4. Your Use of Content on the Website
• In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of the content on the Website.
• The content on the Website, including without limitation, the software, text, photos, graphics, sounds, music, videos, interactive features etc. (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the sole property of Edocate, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
• The Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information only and shall not be downloaded, copied, sold, reproduced, broadcast, distributed, transmitted, displayed, licensed, or used for any other purposes whatsoever without Edocate’s prior written consent of the respective owners.
• You agree to not engage in the use, copying, reproduction, broadcasting or distribution of the Content in any way, other than expressly permitted herein.
• You will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website.
By visiting and/or using the website, you agree that such usage and/or visitation shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, edocate, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Edocate makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any sites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available via the website. Edocate does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and edocate will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall edocate, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of the website’s secure servers (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content made available via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the edocate is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
The Website is controlled and offered by Edocate from its facilities in the United States of America and the State of Israel. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Edocate, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any these Terms.
8. Ability to Accept these Terms
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.